What to Bring
- Two full changes of clothes
- If your child is toilet training, we recommend at least three or four changes of clothes
- Comfort item for rest time, such as a soft toy or small blanket
- Nappies for your child, we can store bulk quantities
- Labelled bottle for expressed milk or formula (if required)
- Any required medications for the day
- A beanie and warm jacket for winter outdoor play
- An appropriate hat for summer outdoor play (Pinocchio bucket hats are available to purchase)
Please ensure all clothes, sleep toys, bottles and dummies are clearly labelled.
Our daily rate includes all meals, linen and a range of additional in-service programs each week and incursions throughout the year.