The five learning outcomes of the EYLF provide a basis for our educators to facilitate children’s learning and development through a month-long curriculum cycle.
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
Educators are responsive to children’s idea’s and play, and these along with parent input, the service philosophy, relevant theorists and critical reflection inform curriculum decision making.